RULES TO TEACH YOUR DAUGHTER
- Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
- Learn how to cook a signature dish.
- Spend 30 min a day reading up on current events.
- In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
- Request the late check-out.
- When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
- Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
- Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.
- Play with passion or don’t play at all…
- When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.
- Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be
- Who ever you choose to marry…., you marry his/her family / children
- Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
- Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
- Never be afraid to talk to the best looking person in the room.
- Never turn down a breath mint.
- A classic outfit is worth 1000 words.
- Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.
19.Thank a veteran.
- After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.
21.Ask your mom to play. She won’t let you win.
- Manners make the woman.
- Give credit. Take the blame.
- Stand up to Bullies. Protect those bullied.
- Write down your dreams.
- Add value everywhere you go.
- Be confident and humble at the same time.
- If ever in doubt, REMEMBER WHOSE DAUGHTER YOU ARE and REFUSE to just be ordinary!
- Change the world, don’t let it change you.
- Always be you! Hold your head up high, Be confident whenever you walk into a room and stay strong.
- Don’t ever let anyone make you feel like you are less of a person. They have the problem, not you.
- As your mother, I will ALWAYS have your back.