“After having a child, I realized that in the eyes of society mothers can’t:
- Complain (who told you to have kids?)
- Cry (why are you crying? Did you think it was easy?)
- Getting tired of what? (you do nothing!)
- Sleep (You’re lazy!)
- Rest (you’ll have plenty of time for that after they grow up)
- Getting pregnant again (are you crazy? How many more kids do you want?)
- Quitting work (how will you support your child?)
- Work (who will take care of the child?)
- Leave them at the nursery (Don’t let others raise them!!)
- Being a housewife (Poor husband, works too hard and his wife stays at home!!)
- Being single (nobody wants a woman with kids)
- Going out for fun (why are you leaving your son with grandma to have fun?)
And you know whats worse???
90% of these phrases are spoken by other women.